Basketbol ng Pilipinas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mo Williams tweets Dwyane Wade (about LeBron James?): '...watch your mouth. I read your article.'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SuperMeg

SuperMeg

Mo Williams tweets Dwyane Wade (about LeBron James?): '...watch your mouth. I read your article.' Empty
PostSubject: Mo Williams tweets Dwyane Wade (about LeBron James?): '...watch your mouth. I read your article.'   Mo Williams tweets Dwyane Wade (about LeBron James?): '...watch your mouth. I read your article.' I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:09 pm

Mo Williams, as MoGotti2 on Twitter, has tweeted Dwayne Wade:

Come on d wade, watch your mouth. I read your article.

Williams, of course, is the Cleveland Cavaliers point guard. July 8, the Cavaliers lost their two-time NBA MVP and lifelong Akron resident LeBron James to the Miami Heat. James has been ridiculed for announcing "The Decision" to leave Cleveland for Miami as a free agent on an hour-long special on ESPN.

James' new point guard teammate in Miami is Wade. We can't be certain of what Williams means in his tweet to Wade, but maybe it has something to do with the Associated Press report from Miami (which appears at the bottom of this post); something to do with how Wade referred to James' woeful performance when the Cavaliers were routed by the Boston Celtics, 120-88, in Game 5 of the Eastern Conference semifinal series. James was 3-of-14 in the game and worse, seemed disinterested through much of it.

Wade was quoted in the AP report:

"LeBron’s teammates didn’t help him out that game and it made the way he played even worse. But he’s not a quitter. He didn’t quit.”

Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert claimed in a statement just after James' announcement that James "quit" on the Cavaliers during the Boston series.

Also in the AP story, James' comment on July 9 -- one day after "The Decision" -- was referenced. James mentioned how the Los Angeles Lakers defeated Boston in the decisive Game 7 of the NBA Finals, despite the shooting struggles of star Lakers guard Kobe Bryant.

James said: “He knew he had help and guys came through for him.” Was James implying that the other Cavaliers didn't "help" and "come through" for him?

AP mentions that James put up some big stats in his final game as a Cavalier, the 94-85 series-clinching win for the Celtics in conference semifinals Game 6. Not mentioned are James' nine turnovers and 8-of-21 shooting.

From the Associated Press:

Miami, Florida -- They’ve been teammates for only a week, and Dwyane Wade is already standing up for LeBron James.

Wade defended the NBA’s two-time reigning MVP on Thursday, telling The Associated Press that James “didn’t quit” on Cleveland during the playoffs. That was the accusation made by Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert last week, not long after James went on television to reveal he was leaving Cleveland for Miami.

“He’s not a quitter,” Wade said. “He didn’t quit.”
Back to top Go down
Nyetoy

Nyetoy

Mo Williams tweets Dwyane Wade (about LeBron James?): '...watch your mouth. I read your article.' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mo Williams tweets Dwyane Wade (about LeBron James?): '...watch your mouth. I read your article.'   Mo Williams tweets Dwyane Wade (about LeBron James?): '...watch your mouth. I read your article.' I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:34 pm

Broken Hearted lang si Mo Will
Back to top Go down

Mo Williams tweets Dwyane Wade (about LeBron James?): '...watch your mouth. I read your article.'
Page 1 of 1