Basketbol ng Pilipinas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application For MODS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Magic Man13
Admin
Admin
Magic Man13

Application For MODS Empty
PostSubject: Application For MODS   Application For MODS I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:50 am

Pede po ba tayo maglagay ng thread para sa MOD application? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
purefoodschild

purefoodschild

PostSubject: Re: Application For MODS   Application For MODS I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:45 am

Guys, during one of our chats Raffy offered the position of Rain or Shine mod to me. I declined because I really can't do any moderating job. I have the tendency to be pasaway and just to set the record straight, I'm biased as hell to Purefoods, so other forumers here may not like me. I therefore cannot be mod.

I have one referral to make, though. Do you know a certain Jay-R Rodrigo? He's a fifteen-year old Purefoods fan. He's very articulate and very respectful of forum rules and guidelines, so I think he could help in moderating the B-MEG forum.

In case you don't know him, kindly add me on facebook, rodolfo_obniala@yahoo.com then look for him on my list. JayR Rodrigo. Thanks, guys, keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/purefoodschild
Magic Man13
Admin
Admin
Magic Man13

PostSubject: Re: Application For MODS   Application For MODS I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:50 am

purefoodschild wrote:
Guys, during one of our chats Raffy offered the position of Rain or Shine mod to me. I declined because I really can't do any moderating job. I have the tendency to be pasaway and just to set the record straight, I'm biased as hell to Purefoods, so other forumers here may not like me. I therefore cannot be mod.

I have one referral to make, though. Do you know a certain Jay-R Rodrigo? He's a fifteen-year old Purefoods fan. He's very articulate and very respectful of forum rules and guidelines, so I think he could help in moderating the B-MEG forum.

In case you don't know him, kindly add me on facebook, rodolfo_obniala@yahoo.com then look for him on my list. JayR Rodrigo. Thanks, guys, keep up the good work.

Ok! purefoodschild we understand. Hope you will be active in this site. Thanks again and welcome.
Back to top Go down
purefoodschild

purefoodschild

PostSubject: Re: Application For MODS   Application For MODS I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:59 am

I already told him about this forum. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/purefoodschild
devilmaycry18
Admin
Admin
devilmaycry18

PostSubject: Re: Application For MODS   Application For MODS I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:39 am

Thanks purefoods childs
Back to top Go down
http://basketbolpilipinas.forummption.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application For MODS   Application For MODS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application For MODS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Basketbol ng Pilipinas :: Office :: Comments / Suggestions-
Jump to: