Basketbol ng Pilipinas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daniel NCAA best of the week anew

Go down 
AuthorMessage
devilmaycry18
Admin
Admin
devilmaycry18

Daniel NCAA best of the week anew Empty
PostSubject: Daniel NCAA best of the week anew   Daniel NCAA best of the week anew I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:18 pm

Daniel NCAA best of the week anew Spo11vass
Sudan Daniels

Manila Philippines-American behemont Sudan Daniels came through with another triple double effort to help preserved San Beda unblemished slate while nailing his second Accel /Fil oil NCAA Press corps Player Of The Week plum in season 86 of the NCAA.

The 6-7 Daniels who played high school ball at Compton Dominguez California,bulldozed his way to 10 points 12 rebounds and a league best records 12 blocks to power the Lions to a 92-61 rout of the Perpetual Helps Altas for the 11 win in a row.

The feat gave the 22 years old Daniel weekly honor backed by Terrilicous meats products and Gatorade given by sportswritter from the country's leading and broadsheet and tabloids.

And San Beda coach Frankie Lim is nothing but impressed

"He's a lot better this years and his really's working hard to be better," said Lim.

It was actually Daniel second triple double performance after coming up with 16 points,10 boards,10 blocks,also at the expense of the Altas in the first round.

It was a superb individual feat that push Daniels closer to MVP race leader Calvin Abueva of San Sebastian although the former things helping his teams win the championship come first.

"My primary goals is to help the team win championship again," said the higleaping Daniel,who was a rookie last year when his team was swept by San Sebastians in the finale.

"But i wouldnot mind if could lead my team to the championship and winning the MVP,he added.

Daniel came out as the second best in the race coveted MVP plum with a total stastistical average 54 .6points -not far behind San Sebastians College Calvin Abueva (55.6).

Daniels who's looking to become the second foreign player to win the MVP plum after his predecessor Nigerian Sam Ekwe,leads everyone in blocks(4), second in rebound (11.6)plus a 10 point per game.

(THE PHILIPPINES STAR) UPDATED SEPTEMBER 5, 2010

Back to top Go down
http://basketbolpilipinas.forummption.com/

Daniel NCAA best of the week anew
Page 1 of 1