Basketbol ng Pilipinas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chokoleit: I won't apologize to Cristy Fermin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
benchok24
Admin
Admin
benchok24

Chokoleit: I won't apologize to Cristy Fermin Empty
PostSubject: Chokoleit: I won't apologize to Cristy Fermin   Chokoleit: I won't apologize to Cristy Fermin I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:16 am

Chokoleit: I won't apologize to Cristy Fermin 2s9upa10MANILA, Philippines – Comedian Chokoleit has refused to apologize to television host and entertainment columnist Cristy Fermin in connection with his controversial Twitter posts.

In his exclusive interview with celebrity talk show “Paparazzi,” Chokoleit maintained his stance that he is not apologizing to Fermin. “May pinanggagalingan ako. Nasaktan ako ng totoo.”

Fermin already lodged a libel complaint against Chokoleit, whose real name is Jonathan Garcia, before Quezon City Prosecutors Office in connection with his posts on Twitter.

Fermin has cried foul after Chokoleit hurled expletives at her on Twitter.

Her lawyer, Dexter Lacuanan, said several of Chokoleit’s tweets have become “very personal.” He added that his tweets have also besmirched his client’s reputation.

The tiff between Fermin and Chokoleit began after the comedian defended his friend, Pokwang, from the television host's criticisms.

According to reports, Fermin then wrote blind items about Chokoleit that further caught his ire. Chokoleit said he is defending himself through his Twitter account.

Fermin said she brought the issue to court to determine who is telling the truth between her and Chokoleit.

She said she doesn’t mind if Chokoleit refuses to make a public apology.

“Walang problema kasi naibigay ko na ang pahayag ko, nabigay na niya ang pahayag niya. Kaya humanap ako ng isang venue kung saan pu-puwedeng sukatin kung sino sa aming dalawa ang nagsasabi ng katotohanan," she said.

Fermin also denied insulting the comedian in her column.

source abs cbn
Back to top Go down

Chokoleit: I won't apologize to Cristy Fermin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Basketbol ng Pilipinas :: Not just Basketball! :: Entertainment & Current Events-
Jump to: