Basketbol ng Pilipinas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eagles Lands in Finals eyes "three peat"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
devilmaycry18
Admin
Admin
devilmaycry18

Eagles Lands in Finals eyes "three peat" Empty
PostSubject: Eagles Lands in Finals eyes "three peat"   Eagles Lands in Finals eyes "three peat" I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:24 pm

Eagles Lands in Finals eyes "three peat" Monfort

Manila Philippines-When Ateneo coach Norman Black announces last week that their two wins against the Adamson Falcons in the eliminations rounds "could have gone either way"it was just a mereploy'

And the Falcons playing for the first time in the final four since 2006,fell on Black traps as the three peat seeking Ateneo Blue Eagles marched in to the finals of the UAAP Season 73rd mens Basketball with a swashbuckling 68-55 win before a delirous Sunday crown at the Araneta Coliseum.

The Eagles used their vast playoffs experienced and played with tghe conference and swagger of a champion.In stark contrast,the Falcons,who were confident coming in to this games,reggeressed from their exceptional play in the elimination round and clearly lacked the poised under pressure.

"We really prepared well against Adamson.We broke down everything we've seen them do the entire yaer and luckily for me,I have intelligently players.They were able to grasp what we wanted to do defensively and execute it."Black said"

webiste www.uaap.com
Back to top Go down
http://basketbolpilipinas.forummption.com/

Eagles Lands in Finals eyes "three peat"
Page 1 of 1