Basketbol ng Pilipinas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Andi Manzano, Victim of ‘Bukas-Kotse Gang’

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SuperMeg

SuperMeg

Andi Manzano, Victim of ‘Bukas-Kotse Gang’ Empty
PostSubject: Andi Manzano, Victim of ‘Bukas-Kotse Gang’   Andi Manzano, Victim of ‘Bukas-Kotse Gang’ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:47 am

MANILA, Philippines — Radio jock, TV host, ex-MTV VJ and celebrity endorser, Andi Manzano (also known as Andi-9) was recently victimized by a gang of thieves preying on parked cars. Tweeting about the incident, Manzano posted, “Someone broke my car window and stole EVERYTHING inside :,,,,(“ at 6:26 pm on September 19.

Posting another tweet several hours later, she said: “Thanks to everyone who tweeted. I'm in marikina. My laptop, bag, wallet, make-up kit, etc was stolen. But I'm okay. That's all that matters.”

Shaken but still appearing to be upbeat, Manzano — who is a cousin to Luis Manzano, and niece to Edu manzano — appeared on “Startalk” report on September 25, where she shared, “Binasag 'yung window sa likod ng driver’s seat, tapos kinuha lahat ng gamit ko… As in, walang tinira, ‘yung kotse lang.”

Saying that she was parked somewhere inside SSS Village in Marikina, Manzano explained. “Nagsu-school pa kasi ako, so I was in my film class. Tapos siguro mga 10 meters away lang, kitang-kita ko ‘yung kotse ko. And then, siyempre nagfi-film kami. Tapos pag punta ko sa kotse ko, basag na yung window.”

Traumatized, she also shared that this was the first time something like this happened to her. “Siyempre nakakatakot at the same time, kasi wala akong driver eh. Ako ‘yung nagda-drive eh. Gusto ko kasi ‘yun. Nakakatakot kasi wala akong kasama; lahat ng kasama ko mga babae. Tapos lahat ng gamit ko nandun, yung mga pinaghirapan ko.”

But not all is lost, as a guard was able to return to her some of the important items. “Thankful talaga ako kasi mahirap naman talaga. Pati yung school ID, mga lisensiya, pati ‘yung ID for ‘yung office… Lahat naman nabalik.”

Manzano may have reported the incident right away, but to this day, there have been no leads about the apprehension of any member of the Bukas-Kotse Gang.

“Lesson learned, super leasson learned,” she declared. “Just be careful where you park. It’s just sad na nangyari sa akin. But you know, thankful pa rin na I’m safe. My car is still there.”

In the end, Manzano also revealed, “Sabi ko nga sa sarili ko, okay lang lahat ng gamit sa loob, basta hindi ‘yung kotse ko. Kasi mas mahal ‘yung kotse ko, ‘di ba?” she giggled.
Back to top Go down

Andi Manzano, Victim of ‘Bukas-Kotse Gang’
Page 1 of 1