Basketbol ng Pilipinas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lorenzo needs 'as many points as possible'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Magic Man13
Admin
Admin
Magic Man13

Lorenzo needs 'as many points as possible' Empty
PostSubject: Lorenzo needs 'as many points as possible'   Lorenzo needs 'as many points as possible' I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:02 pm

Jorge Lorenzo has targeted a return to the MotoGP podium as he continues to consolidate his gradually slimming lead in the overall standings.

The Spaniard finished off the podium last time out at Motorland Aragon with a run to fourth, a result that ensured it was the first Yamaha-less podium since Valencia 2007.

Nonetheless, Lorenzo is confident of a better showing at Yamaha’s home circuit in Japan, the championship leader having won around the Twin-Ring Motegi circuit last season.

"Motegi is Yamaha's home and I always feel proud to ride there. Last year I got my first victory at this track in MotoGP and it was one of the best moments of the season. I like Motegi and I think it can be great for us also this season.

“The main goal is to get back on the podium and continue getting as many points as possible. We will try to be fast from Friday and start this run of three races as well as we can.”

Lorenzo commands a 56 point lead over Repsol Honda’s Dani Pedrosa with five rounds remaining.
Back to top Go down

Lorenzo needs 'as many points as possible'
Page 1 of 1