Basketbol ng Pilipinas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Schumacher excited by Suzuka return

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Magic Man13
Admin
Admin
Magic Man13

Schumacher excited by Suzuka return Empty
PostSubject: Schumacher excited by Suzuka return   Schumacher excited by Suzuka return I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:17 am

Michael Schumacher says he is looking forward to his return to Suzuka this weekend, admitting that the home of the Japanese Grand Prix is one of his favourite circuits on the F1 calendar.

The German has enjoyed numerous successes at the circuit in the past and heads to Japan hoping to secure a good result in an attempt to rescue a campaign that has failed to match expectations for the Mercedes team [See separate story HERE].

"Suzuka was always one of my favourite circuits of the year as driving the track is simply sensational in parts,” he said. “Suzuka is technically demanding and has interesting corner combinations so it was a really good feeling when you got it together.

“I am heading to Japan with some good memories in mind as the track in Suzuka was the scene of some great races for me. Obviously I hope that we can add more and I am definitely up for the challenge. I am sure we will try to get the maximum out of our weekend."

Team-mate Nico Rosberg agreed with Schumacher that Suzuka is amongst the best circuits on the schedule and said he was hoping to secure a fourth top six finish in a row when he hits the track in Japan.

"Suzuka is a great race track and personally I think it is one of the best on the calendar, along with Spa,” he said. “It is technically challenging, really quick and just a real drivers' circuit which demands the best out of you and the car.

“The first sector is definitely the highlight of the lap and part of what makes the whole layout so demanding. We've had a decent run of results, considering our performance, with one sixth place and two fifth places so we will be hoping to continue that at Suzuka."
Back to top Go down

Schumacher excited by Suzuka return
Page 1 of 1