Basketbol ng Pilipinas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Analyst picks FEU to win Game 1 vs Ateneo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
devilmaycry18
Admin
Admin
devilmaycry18

Analyst picks FEU to win Game 1 vs Ateneo  Empty
PostSubject: Analyst picks FEU to win Game 1 vs Ateneo    Analyst picks FEU to win Game 1 vs Ateneo  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:28 pm

Analyst picks FEU to win Game 1 vs Ateneo  FEU-supporters

Manila Philippines-Two time defending Champion Ateneo De Manila University (ADMU) Blue Eagles will not only aim to achieve a three peat but will also strive to score their first win over the Far Eastern University (FEU) Tamaraws in the University Athlethic Association of the Philippines (UAAP)

The # 1 seed Tamaraws and No.2 seed Blue Eagles will battles in this year's mens basketball finals.The Best off three finals will start on Saturday at the Araneta Coliseum in Cubao Qeuzon City.

The league's top two team meet twice this season,with FEU winning both games by no more than 3 points (72-69 on July 11 and 74-72 on September 11,).

For Basketball analayst Chris Soler of inboundpass magazine(www.inbound.pass.com)
The FEU Vs ADMU clash will surely be something watch out for.

"This is very intriguing intense series.I know that a lot of people have already played it up and rigthfully so.Its just going to be a dead heat.You've got both teams-FEU top offensive teams in the UAAP and Ateneo being the primier defensive squad so its gonna be battle of opposing philosophies as well,"Soler tolds "Datelines Philippines " On Monday

Inboundpass covers Philippines Collegiates Basketball-The UAAP,National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA),Fil oil Flying V,Philippines Collegiates Championship,and FR.Martins Cup

When asked about which teams has the momentum going into the Finals,Soler picked Ateneo despite being able to get past FEU this year.

"Physicollogicaly,I think Ateneo is on a high considering that they managed to disposed of Adamson in a much easier fashion compared to FEU but lets not forget that Ateneo failed to beat FEU in the season 73 elimination round.So i think thats gonna play an even bigger part coming into the series,"he stated.

Analyst picks FEU to win Game 1 vs Ateneo  FEU-Ateneo
Back to top Go down
http://basketbolpilipinas.forummption.com/

Analyst picks FEU to win Game 1 vs Ateneo
Page 1 of 1