Basketbol ng Pilipinas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mekanda Robot

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Magic Man13
Admin
Admin
Magic Man13

Mekanda Robot Empty
PostSubject: Mekanda Robot   Mekanda Robot I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:46 am

Mekanda Robot Mekanda_robo_thumb

Mechander Robot (合身戦隊メカンダーロボ, Gasshin Sentai Mekandaa Robo?) was an anime series aired in 1977 in Japan. There were 35 episodes aired at 25 minutes each. It is also known as "Gasshin Sentai Mechander Robo", "Mekander", "Mechander", "Gasshin Sentai Mechander Robo", "Combiner Battle Team Mekander Robot", "Combining Squadron Mechander Robo", "Mekander Robot" and "Mekanda".

The show was dubbed to English for broadcast in the Philippines in the late-1970s.

Original story

The Doron Empire, hailing from the Ganymede system came to Earth in order to conquer it. General Doron already overthrew the queen Medusa of Ganymede in the Magellan star cluster. Earth's defenses were no match; in a matter of days, 95% of the Earth fell under Doron's occupation. Doctor Shikishima, a brilliant scientist, places his last hopes for Earth in a robot (Mechander Robo) that he has created. The mother of Jimi would be reborn into a cyborg who is now the leader of the opposing forces and her memory could not recall the past.

Three command jets - Mechander-1, Mechander-2 and Mechander-3 - combine to form one larger jet known as Mechander Max, which would then would dock at the back of Mechander Robo. Some of the trademark weapons include spiked shields, missile pod forearms, chest flame throwers and missiles shaped like sharks. Halfway through the series, Mechander Robo is severely damaged, but is rebuilt as four component ships combining to form the robot before docking with Mechnder Max.[2]

Despite the show targeting young audiences at the time, and that the opposing forces were robots, the attack techniques and damages in battle are quite violent by today's standards.

Source: Wikipedia
Back to top Go down
benchok24
Admin
Admin
benchok24

Mekanda Robot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mekanda Robot   Mekanda Robot I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:57 am

ok ito ah
Back to top Go down
devilmaycry18
Admin
Admin
devilmaycry18

Mekanda Robot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mekanda Robot   Mekanda Robot I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 9:09 pm

Bago yan mekaider
Back to top Go down
http://basketbolpilipinas.forummption.com/
Nyetoy

Nyetoy

Mekanda Robot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mekanda Robot   Mekanda Robot I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 9:12 pm

prang si daimos
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mekanda Robot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mekanda Robot   Mekanda Robot I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mekanda Robot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Basketbol ng Pilipinas :: Not just Basketball! :: Anime Power!-
Jump to: