Basketbol ng Pilipinas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

P2M FOR PING'S HEAD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Magic Man13
Admin
Admin
Magic Man13

P2M FOR PING'S HEAD  Empty
PostSubject: P2M FOR PING'S HEAD    P2M FOR PING'S HEAD  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:10 am

P2M FOR PING'S HEAD  Ping

Justice Secretary Leila de Lima yesterday bared that a reward of P2 million is being considered for any information that could help authorities track down elusive Sen. Panfilo Lacson.

However, De Lima rejected proposals that the DoJ create a task force that will hunt down the fugitive senator.

Lacson was tagged as one of the masterminds in the abduction-slaying of publicist Salvador “Bubby” Dacer and Emmanuel Corbito.

“No need for a task force. Meron nang team (tasked for the manhunt). So it’s just intensifying the manhunt,” she said.

De Lima met with officials of the National Bureau of Investigation and Philippine National Police-Criminal Investigation and Detection Group yesterday. She refused to cite details of the meeting.

“I cannot tell you because all the information they got are being validated. At the same time, I gave twin directives. One is to validate information that have been received both by the NBI and the PNP-CIDG and at the same time intensify the manhunt,” she said.

The DoJ head earlier said it is possible that Lacson may not have left the country at all.

Hector Lawas, Journal Online[
Back to top Go down

P2M FOR PING'S HEAD
Page 1 of 1