Basketbol ng Pilipinas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LeBron Can Envision Playing For Cavaliers Again

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SuperMeg

SuperMeg

LeBron Can Envision Playing For Cavaliers Again Empty
PostSubject: LeBron Can Envision Playing For Cavaliers Again   LeBron Can Envision Playing For Cavaliers Again I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:47 pm

In an interview with GQ, LeBron James says he can envision a return to the Cavaliers someday.

"If there was an opportunity for me to return," he says, "and those fans welcome me back, that'd be a great story."

Presumably, James means he would return to Cleveland towards the very end of his career.

While talking about Cleveland owner Dan Gilbert, James evoked the third person.

"I don't think he ever cared about LeBron. My mother always told me: 'You will see the light of people when they hit adversity. You'll get a good sense of their character.' Me and my family have seen the character of that man."

He went on to say that Gilbert's reaction "made me feel more comfortable that I made the right decision."

James also speaks of growing up in Akron, only 30 minutes from Cleveland: "It's not far, but it is far. And Clevelanders, because they were the bigger-city kids when we were growing up, looked down on us.… So we didn't actually like Cleveland. We hated Cleveland growing up. There's a lot of people in Cleveland we still hate to this day."

Via Los Angeles Times

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/68729/20100817/lebron_can_envision_playing_for_cavaliers_again/#ixzz0wvx8x1ii
Back to top Go down

LeBron Can Envision Playing For Cavaliers Again
Page 1 of 1